Once again this year the Island Savings Centre is partnering with the CVSA and Tide Soccer to bring the MS Kick for the Cure to Duncan. This soccer-themed event raises funds and awareness for Multiple Sclerosis and will be held Saturday, June 2, at the Sherman Road Soccer Park. Participants are asked to bring a minimum pledge amount to the field where they will be sorted into age groups and teams. All participants will receive a cinch bag and a t-shirt, and will be entered into our prize draw for a chance to win all sorts of great prizes. Prizes will also be awarded to the top overall fundraisers. Last year we had over 100 participants and raised $18,500, which we hope to build on this year with your help! For more info or to register for this family-friendly event please visit https://www.cvrd.bc.ca/2830/MS-Kick-for-the-Cure.
TIDE Soccer has the following programs starting soon:
Spring Soccer Academy 2018
DATES: Sunday, April 15, 2018 to Sunday, June 24, 2018
THIS IS THE ONE DAY PER WEEK ACADEMY on Sundays. Jamborees are FREE and included some groups up to three on Saturdays. Brand New Programs and ideas this year!
Youth Small Sided Spring Games
DATES: Sunday, April 18, 2018 to Sunday, June 27, 2018
Small Sided Games on Wednesday Evening.
Senior Small Sided League 2018 Spring
DATES: Wednesday, May 2, 2018 to Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Co-Ed fun/competitive league with refs and assigned teams. Must be 16+ to register!
Information and Registration
Online registration for the 2018 season (Sept 2018-Apr 2019) will open on Thursday, March 29th. First in-person registration will be on Soccer Sunday from 9:00 – 2:00 pm. Registration will close on Sept 9th but will reopen in October for teams that have spots available.
It’s recommended that parents organize their child’s schedule and allow the indicated night(s) to be free for soccer practices for the 2018/2019 season.
Alternate night: If players or coaches in a specific division cannot make their designated night, the alternate night will be used as a back up.
NOTE: If for some reason a coach (or player) is unable to make both indicated nights, we hope to still be able to accommodate. (eg. player could practice with a different division. For coaches, we could look to see if a team from another division is able and willing to switch nights.)
Also, for those U12’s that are interested in being involved in the U12 super-8 program, practices will be Wednesday nights.
- U-15 Boys Monday, April 9 & Thursday, April 12 6:30-8pm at the turf
- U-17/18 Boys Monday, April 30 & Thursday, May 3 6:30 – 8pm at the turf
- U-13 Boys Monday, April 30 & Thursday, May 3 5pm – 6:30 at the turf
- U-14 Boys Monday, May 7 & Thursday, May 10 5pm – 6:30 at the turf
- U-16 Boys Monday, May 7 & Thursday, May 10 6:30 – 8pm at the turf
- U-13 Girls Monday, May 14 & Thursday, May 17 5pm – 6:30pm at the turf
- U-16 Girls Monday, May 14 & Thursday, May 17 6:30 – 8pm at the turf
- U-14 Girls Tuesday, May 22 & Thursday, May 24 5pm – 6:30pm at the turf
- U-17/U-18 Girls Monday, May 28 & Thursday, May 31 6:30 – 8pm at the turf
- U-15 Girls Monday, May 28 & Thursday, May 31 5pm – 6:30 at the turf
Adult Soccer dues for 2017/18 are $300. Once you know you have been successfully placed on a team could you please pay your coach.