BC Soccer Grassroots Visit
Location: Cowichan Valley Youth Soccer at Sherman Road
Date: Monday 20th October
Time: 6.30pm to 8.30pm
Topic: U13+ Attacking Play
Course Code: 627
How to register:
Go to www.coachcentre.ca
1. Click the grey ‘Register’ button
2. Choose ‘BC Soccer’ from the drop down box, and click ‘Next’
3. You will now enter the registration form. Complete the fields
4. Once you have completed the registration form, you will have created a Coach Centre account and you should be looking at the Coach Centre home page.
5. You will now be able to search the available courses and register!
6. Use the assigned payment code for the course selected.
CVSA 2014 Fall Academy
|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER|
Registration for 2014/15 Season
Registration update for U13 – U18
Currently the boys and girls U13B, U13G, U14B, U14G, U16G and U17B age divisions are full. Spots on the waitlist are being accepted. For U15, U16B and U18 there are very limited spots available and waitlists will be started as each team becomes full.
Please continue to watch the website and facebook page for updated information.
In order to participate in the CVSA season your child must be fully registered including submission of registration fees, uniform deposits (if older than U6) and proof of age (if applicable). If your child is accessing Tribes funding, Jumpstarts, or Kidsport their registration fees are considered paid, but uniform deposit is not paid by these organizations. The registrars will be at the club house on Friday, September 5/14 from 6 -7:30 so that cheques can be dropped off, and registration questions answered, prior to the start of the season.